1. When the player's score is 0 or double, both playe […]
1. When the player's score is 0 or double, both players should serve or receive the serve in their respective right serve area.
2. When the player's score is odd, both players should serve or receive the serve in their respective left teeing areas.
3, such as "re-game", the player should be based on the Bureau's total score to stand.
4. After the ball is sent out, the player and the receiving player will alternately fight until "unlawful" or "dead ball."
5. If the receiving player violates the law or because the ball touches the floor of the receiving player in the field and becomes a dead ball, the player has to score one point. Afterwards, the starting player then serves from another teeing area.
6. If the player sends a violation or if the ball hits the ground in the player's field, he will lose the right to serve. Subsequently, the receiving player became a player and neither player scored.