1. The course should be a rectangle drawn with a line 4 […]
1. The course should be a rectangle drawn with a line 40 mm wide. The standard size of the badminton court is 13.40 meters long, the singles venue is 5.18 meters wide, and the doubles venue is 6.10 meters wide.
2. The color of the venue line is preferably white, yellow or other easily distinguishable colors.
3. Test four 40 mm × 40 mm marks in the normal ball speed area, which should be drawn on the inner edge of the side line of the right-hand side of the two sides, 530 mm and 990 mm from the end line.
4. The width of these marks are included in the dimensions drawn, i.e., 530 mm to 570 mm and 950 mm to 990 mm from the outer edge of the end line.
5. All site lines are part of the area it defines.
6. If the area is not enough to draw a doubles course, you can draw a single-player course. The end line is also the rear serve line. The net column or the bar representing the net column should be placed on the side line.